Most of us are not morning people. We struggle in the most important part of the day and it sets a wrong tone. Let’s start the day of strong! Get an amazing beginning and dominate the rest of the day!
These 9 Tips will start your day off right!
1. Meditate Regularly. If you are not meditating yet, you need to start. Period. There are so many great things about Meditation, and I see this as one of the biggest factors to getting a successful life, learning to study more and reduce all forms of stress on almost every answer on Quora. There is a reason for that.
If you have never meditated before I would suggest an App called Headspace. It is free for the first 10 sessions, which is all you will need to get through the “beginner” stage of meditation. After that I would try a couple of different guided meditations on YouTube. Find the ones that give you the best feeling and keep doing those.
If you only follow one of these tips, let it be this one.
2. Drink 3 Glasses of Water once you wake up. Your body looses a lot of water during the night without the ability to recharge it. The problem in this is that your mind needs a lot of Oxygen, which it gets primarly through your blood stream. Meaning, if your blood streams slows down, because there isn’t as much liquid, then it becomes harder for your brain to get the oxygen it needs. This leads to it trying to shut down and rest, making you feel tired and exhausted.
Drink a lot of water in the morning to flush out that exhaustion so that you are ready to clear your mind.
3. Go outside for 10 minutes first thing. Do not start to work right away. If the first thing you see is your Inbox in the morning, or the sheet telling you what you have to do all day, you will just get depressed right off the start.
Take a walk outside. Enjoy the fresh morning air. There’s something about being outside when no one else is even up. The world is just starting and you are there to witness it. Take that energy, that motivation and use it to start your day of strong!
4. Listen to awesome Music. Get pumped! Pump your music up load, dance to it for a couple of minutes and really rock out to it. The best way to do this is just to start moving with the music. You will let go more and more, getting really into it, which will connect you to the awesome feeling of listening to the music more and more.
The reason these tips are so powerful is because you are starting to flood your mind with positive energy. You can only have a certain amount of energy within your body, positive, negative or a mixture of both. When you flood your mind with positive thoughts and feelings the negativity will not have the room to stay!
5. Power > Force. The Power of your Intention is always greater than trying to force you to do something. What is your Intention for this coming day? What is the one Emotion you want to have for the rest of the day? Decide to feel Powerful, Confident, Happy, Excited or Determined early on and it will give you a solid foundation for the entire day.
6. Focus on the Top 3 Tasks of the day. What are the 3 Main things you must accomplish today? Boil it down to the three things that will give you the most impact. Using the 80–20 Rule here, you will focus on only the important things and get rid of everything that is smaller than that, at least to start your day. Having too many things that need to be done makes us worry about the day ahead and we will be less likely to focus on getting even started because the mountain seems too big to climb.
7. Finish the big one by 10 a.m. Now that you have your Top Three Tasks, let’s look at the number 1 biggest task and tackle it right away! Finishing the big task before the rest of the day really kicks off is the best thing you can do for yourself. If you do not know what the biggest task is, then it is the one that you are looking forward to the least. Finish that one at 10 a.m., if you can, then even earlier, and the rest of the day will be relaxed, easy and full of energy!
8. Paralminals. These are what I currently use and I can only speak good off them. Since I started using these my days have been full of energy and I feel spectacular. Paraliminals are Audio Programs focused on a certain aspect of your life. The Power in these comes from the two speakers that activate your brain at the same time. Just like in Meditation you relax at first and then get your fill of affirmations and visualizations as you listen to them for the next 20 minutes.
There are some free ones on YouTube, but the really good ones come from . They are quite expensive, but buying one is good enough, and it will last you for a while. I would recommend the Peak Performance one.
9. Scream YES. The day is starting: YES!!! It is going to be awesome: YES!!!! You are going to get a lot done today: YES!!! You will work on getting an incredible life: YES!!!! Everything will go as you planned: YES!!! Are you excited? YES!!!
Affirm this for yourself. Get ready. Believe in the day. And have an amazing, powerful day.